S-Clusters Phonology Targets For Cycles Intervention
Bjorem Speech Publications presents 'Phonology Targets for Cycles Intervention' cards by Amy Graham. The cycles approach (Hodson & Paden, 1991) is a well established evidence-based phonological intervention for highly unintelligible children with moderate to severe phonological deficits. This box targets cluster reduction for s-clusters. The box includes the following;
- Carefully selected target words
- Monosyllabic syllable shapes
- Cycles appropriate targets including: Final /ts/, /ps/, /ks/ Initial /st/, /sp/, /sn/, /sm/, /sk/, /sw/, /sl/ Complex Clusters /str/, /spr/, /skr/, /spl/
- Includes 60 targets
- A cycles approach overview
- A cycles therapy session guide
Card: 2.56" x 2.56"
Cues are a thick soft matte texture, they are not shiny or laminated so children with vision impairments do not get the glare.
Author: Amy Graham, M.A., CCC-SLP
Illustrator: Ruthie Ozonoff