Fronting & Backing Phonology Targets For Cycles Intervention
Bjorem Speech Publications presents 'Phonology Targets for Cycles Intervention' cards by Amy Graham. The cycles approach (Hodson & Paden, 1991) is a well established evidence-based phonological intervention for highly unintelligible children with moderate to severe phonological deficits. This box targets fronting and backing phonological patterns. The box includes the following;
- Carefully selected target words
- CV, VC and CVC syllable shapes
- Cycles appropriate targets including: Initial /k/, /g/, /t/, /d/, /ch/ Final /k/, /t/, /ch/
- Includes 56 targets
- A cycles approach overview
- A cycles therapy session guide
Card: 2.56" x 2.56"
Cues are a thick soft matte texture, they are not shiny or laminated so children with vision impairments do not get the glare.
Author: Amy Graham, M.A., CCC-SLP
Illustrator: Ruthie Ozonoff